Hostel, café and bike rental in Borensberg's beautiful nature
Glasbruket offers a hostel, summer café with homemade cakes and lunches, rental of bike, kayak and wood-fired sauna. They also offer motorhome spaces.
In a fantastic setting in the small community of Borensberg, between Linköping and Motala, lies Glasbruket's STF hostel and café. It is beautifully situated on a peninsula between the Göta Canal and Motala Ström. Here, guests only need to step out the door to experience beautiful nature.
There are beautiful and functional guest rooms of different sizes. There are also apartments with a TV, private bathroom, and kitchen. All in renovated buildings dating back to the late 1800s. The buildings were once homes for the families who worked at the glassworks and are located just over 1 kilometer from the locks and the small lake town of Borensberg.
In our summer café we serve homemade cakes, ice cream, simple dishes, waffles, locally produced drinks from Brunneby musteri and coffee of course!
In the lovely outdoor environment, there are plenty of activities for every season. How about crayfish fishing in the autumn, inspiring walks, bike rides, canoeing/kayaking or why not a enjoy our lovely wood-fired sauna.
We have bikes for the whole family.
- Our bikes are 7-speed women's bikes equipped with a bicycle basket and luggage rack. These are quality bikes developed specifically for the rental market.
- We also have a cargo bike for the smallest children and family tandem for adults and children between 4-10 years.
- A child seat, bicycle helmet and bicycle bag are available for rent.
- We also have motorhome spaces
- Parking is available
- WIFI is available in the green house